I just got a new SBR.  Fit and finish are very good.   I plug it in,
naturally it wants to connect to my wireless network.  So I select it,
enter the password, and....  grind grind grind....  can't connect.  I
try again, same thing.  Double check the password (it's correct), same
thing, then again.

So I unplug it and start over.  I go through exactly the same steps,
and... it works the first time.  Why?  Who knows.

The home menu pops up, but before I can select anything it's suddenly
replaced by a register/login for mysqueezebox.com.  Seems odd, but ok -
I enter my login and password.  Congratulations, the new radio is
added....  except....  there's no way out of this screen.  I can't go
forward, all I can do is go back to re-enter my password.  So, I unplug
and restart.

Now I can get to the home menu, only....  my squeezecenter runs
remotely, so I need to enter the IP address for it, but I can't find
where to do that.  I eventually find it.

It's now working well, and on the good side, the sound is very
impressive for such a small device.  It looks good, and feels solid.
But the interface clearly needs improvement.

--
opaqueice