I really enjoy all of my Squeezeboxes. I am in the Southeast US. I have
SB Radios that have never been on anything but MySB.com, on Local
Server only, and on both. All have been trouble free for me so far.

In having installed Squeezebox System in multiple locations, I am of
the opinion that ones ISP and associated equipment are where most of
the issues are. Poor to bad WiFi networks and poor connectivity can be
major problems for a properly working setup. When it comes to Internet
Service, one really gets what one pays for. If one goes cheap, expect
problems.

SB Radio is not a TV or Toaster that one just plugs in and uses. A
setup is required with an Internet Connection at minimum to get
started. But I still feel the majority of users are making out OK or it
would not be selling like it is.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio