The name SlimDevices does not equal Logitech. Probably 90+ percent of
radio buyers/owners are unaware of the connection to the SlimDevices
name, hence will never find these forums and use thenm as a place to
fairly represent "the other side of the story" and post their
disatisfaction with the product (lucky for you!).

Amazon also collects comments from new buyers who've only owned the
product a short time.  The telling story are those who posted their
initial comments and then came back weeks later and lowered their
rating and updated their initial findings.  Most people won't bother to
do that.

I loved my radio for the first month or so too until I started digging
in and exploring it's more deeply.  I have been a long time beta tester
of other products and have an unfortunate "knack" for finding issues
that most people will miss.  To say that others don't find them doesn't
mean they're not there.

So we all agree that the product has problems, we all agree that
Logitech management's priorities will possibly never allow the
developer staff the time necessary to make the product right.  And yet
there's still this fanboy love-fest with the product.  Just doesn't
make sense.

--
BLatSD