Your right Phil.

And I'm done, I tried to let people know that not everyone is unhappy
with the radio. I thought it would help people thinking of buying the
radio and the engineers trying to fix it.

I'm not going to argue anymore, if some on this board think us with
working radios are just wrong about it working and were not really
happy even though we say we are there is nothing anyone can do to
change their minds.

I tried posting before this but its being held for moderation. I have
no idea why. So when it comes up and is posted, know that it was before
this letter.

So, one less voice on this forum. That leaves more bandwidth for the
haters.

I've never seen people refuse to accept that others have different
experiences with a product before this. "Mine doesn't work....mine
works great....no it doesn't and stop telling lies"

Some of the people on this board have issues far beyond how the radio
is working.

--
fatboy66