Hi All

I currently run squeezecentre on an ubuntu server and have two
squezzebox 3's and a softplayer all working really well.  I would like
to buy the SBR but am slightly worried by the mix reviews on here - I
would love to hear from people who have a similar setup to me and how
they have got on with the SBR (I shall be using it on my local setup
and probably via a network cable most of the time).  I also have a
couple of questions that hopefully people can answer for me?

- does the SBR play all the online radio stations that the SB 3's
play?
- does it incorporate BBC iplayer in the same way ?
- is it load enough to say fill a bedroom or a kitchen (I don't mean
party levels, just normal radio listening)?
- is it really as hard as people say to get working or is that because
the SBR is their first bit of squeeze kit?
- does anyone know why the price has dropped in the UK recently, are
Logitech bringing out a new model?

Any help, thoughts, feedback would be appreciated?

nfshirley