girl_from_oz;585822 Wrote:
> So I just put the squeezebox in the other room where no other wi fi
> stuff is and it works fine, in the room it was in i also had my laptop
> on and my blackberry on me

This could be because you solved the interference problem OR in the
other room you get a stronger WIFI signal. I'm not at home, but you can
drill down into one of the menus to actually see the WIFI signal
strength your TOUCH is reporting. Check it in both locations. It may be
that is the problem. You can maybe fix this by even changing the
location of your router by only a few inches (turn sideways, etc.)

You might also want to check the wifi channels being used by neighbors
and set your channel as far away as possible.  Use netstumbler or
vistumbler to see other networks nearby and the channels they are
using.

--
garym