trinkner;587465 Wrote:
> I've been using the Rhapsody app for weeks now with good success.
> Yesterday, it stopped producing sound.  It correctly navigates my
> Rhapsody library or performs a search on the general Rhapsody catalog.
> When I select a track, it displays the correct artwork but doesn't
> produce sound.  It reports that it has buffered the track, but stops
> short of actually playing the track.
>
> I've checked that my radio is not muted.  I've turned up the volume.
> No joy.
>
> Sometimes this freezes the radio so that it needs a reboot.
>
> Sometimes it allows me to return to a radio or Pandora stream and get
> sound properly.
>
> Sometimes it allows me to return to a radio or Pandora stream, buffer
> their artwork, but then get no sound.
>
> I've tried this on SB radio firmware 7.5.1 r9009 and the latest beta
> firmware 7.6.0 r9197.  I've had the same results whether I'm connected
> to mysqueezebox.com or my slimsever software on my laptop.
>
> Any suggestions?  Is this a Rhapsody problem?  Rhapsody works fine on
> my laptop.  When I try to use my slimserver software to control the
> radio, I can navigate Rhapsody on the slimserver web control just fine,
> and it also reports buffers and loads the artwork, but no sound comes
> from the radio.
>
> thanks,
>
> Richard

May depend on where you are/your server connections.  Rhapsody's
working fine for me yesterday and this morning on my Touch, though
there was a definite hiccup a couple nights ago.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Touch w/Hardware V 5, SBC running 7.5.1 r9009.  Controller and Touch
configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Running Squeeze Server 7.5.1 r30836  on Windows 7 64 bit/ HP Pavillion
w/Intel i7 processor

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Vienna
Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.