gmudunuri;587611 Wrote:
> I was having a lot of 'Timed out, skipping to next track' Rhapsody
> errors earlier this week on all my SB Devices (Touch, Radio, Duet).
> Looks like they may have fixed it. I had no problems yesterday and
> today. I'm in the SF Bay Area.

Took a quick peek on the Rhapsody forums and, officially, they
definitely had some server migration problems over the past few days.
They've said they've rolled back the changes, but there still seem to
be spotty issues.  Some people apparently have had some success with
deintstalling and reinstalling the Rhapsody app on mysb, but others
haven't.  That said, it's been working perfectly all day for me here in
Seattle.....

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Touch w/Hardware V 5, SBC running 7.5.1 r9009.  Controller and Touch
configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Running Squeeze Server 7.5.1 r30836  on Windows 7 64 bit/ HP Pavillion
w/Intel i7 processor

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Vienna
Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.