ascomm74;591619 Wrote:
> the WLAN signal is not too strong in that place where the Radio would be
> used.
> Can I expect lots of head banging against concrete wall?

As garym mentions; if your laptop can't connect, your SB probably won't
be able to either. If your laptop can connect, your SB may or may not be
able to.

Unfortunately, there's only one way to find out for sure. ;)
Moving the router around may help, btw. And pulling cable -always-
helps (at least up to 100 meters).

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch + duet + boom + radio / wrt160n/dd-wrt / sbs 7.5.1 or
higher/win7(32b)/avira free