ascomm74;591619 Wrote:
> I'm also considering to buy one and I have one question in mind. How
> well Squeezebox Radio handles a "low signal" conditions? As I would be
> using it in outside and the WLAN signal is not too strong in that place
> where the Radio would be used.
> Can I expect lots of head banging against concrete wall?

There are a number of wireless range extender/signal booster type
products. I don't know enough to understand why, but sometimes one
product will work in a given environment and another won't, other times
it can be the opposite. If you try one, buy it from a business that
accepts returns in case the first one you get doesn't work and you want
to try a different one.

You might also be able to try a higher gain antenna for your wireless
router, sometimes that can give enough boost to make marginal areas
functional.

--
Goodsounds