Well it doesn't have a DAB tuner, because then you'd need at least two
models as DAB doesn't exist in the US.

Your bandwidth would be fine streaming three Radios, unless you have a
512k line (and even then you'd probably be fine as most Internet radio
streams are under 128k).

Of course, as you have identified, the problem of capped download
limits is more of a problem...

I've resolved that one by using the Wave Input plugin. I have a DAB
radio plugged into my server, all my Squeezeboxes stream from that.

Luckily I only really listen to one radio station, so I never need to
mess about with retuning the DAB radio that provides my stream.

I for one wouldn't use an FM radio in a Radio even if it had one. The
quality of FM on small portable devices that also have a general
purpose CPU buzzing away in them tends to be fairly lousy. I'd rather
have my interference free but relatively low bitrate DAB stream.

What would be more useful would be if one of the Squeezebox players had
its own LineIn feature that could stream to the other players. Then
people could stream a DAB radio without the pain of getting the Wave
Input plugin running.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !