I have an interesting problem with my squeezebox radio. I set it up to
connect to my wifi and squeezebox server which is a PC desktop and I
never turn it off and it is always connected wifi. When I turn the
squeezbox on from the computer it comes on just fine, then when I go to
change the station it doesnt change and does not connect back to the
unit. Also when my alarm turns on in the morning it comes on with the
station I requested via squeezebox server, then I hit snooze. When the
alarm activates again in 10 minutes it reverts to the default or backup
alarm, not what I have it set to come on as. Anyone have any ideas?

--
hockeynutz35