Mnyb;607410 Wrote:
> maybe the PC is in some deep slep mode ?
>
> Is the PC also wifi ? Or this can happen wired too, sleep mode
> diconects the nic. ?

its not a sleep mode thing, i dont ever let it go to sleep. it only
ever has a screen saver but even that doesnt shut anything off. the pc
is also wifi, i am going to try a new wifi card because the one i have
in there now has been giving me an error of my wireless device doesnt
meet the requirements of this network. i have tried it on 2 different
wireless networks as well and still the same issue. i have tried the
reset before and tried it again recently and it still loses the SBS,
but only after I ask it to do something. I am going to try a different
computer today and see if that fixes it.

--
hockeynutz35