NatHillIV;613503 Wrote:
> I bought a squeezebox radio directly from Logitech two days ago.  The
> radio had a difficult time finding the internet and setting itself up,
> but seemed to do OK when it finally found mysqueezebox.com. after
> repeated attempts.
> The problem is that it repeatedly drops the one signal I bought it to
> receive ---> mms://wmc1.den.liquidcompass.net/WSMAM
> Is this a known problem with the squeezebox radio, did I get a bad one,
> or does it possibly have something to do with my networking issue?  I'm
> still not smart enough to get mysqeezebox.com on my computer to "see"
> my radio, while the radio can see my computer's squeezebox favorites
> just fine.

mms format can be glitchy.  Can you stream another station without such
drops?

Are you connecting your Radio to www.MySqueezeBox.com (MySB) online?
If yes, then when you go to MySB web UI > Players you should see your
Radio as "Connected".

Or are you connecting to SqueezeBox Server (SBS) program on your
computer?
If yes, then MySB web UI will correctly show your Radio as "not
connected".

--
toby10