toby10;613911 Wrote:
> Wsm?
I'm sorry, I thought I had mentioned the WSM stream earlier.
It's WSM online, WSM AM650, whatever you wish to call it.  It is not
"Wyse Streaming Manager," whatever that is.
Last night I was listening on my computer through Windows Media Player,
and it dropped the signal sometime during the night as well as the
Squeezebox, so I guess the WSM stream has some problem.
The .wma signal from WSM used to be playable on my Aluratek cheapie.
It would automatically reconnect when the signal was bad for a while.
It cost $80, but now can't deal with the HE-AACv2 stream.
Is there some setting on the Squeezebox that would tell it to hook up
again when the signal is bad for a while?
I'm sorry I've wasted so much of your time on what now looks like a
stream issue, but I'm still hopeful to figure out a way to have a solid
radio.
Nat

--
NatHillIV