chipmalee;620441 Wrote:
> Are you sure remote is included in the deal?  Can't live without my
> remote after trying it out.  $169 with remote/battery about 6 months
> ago.  Ones without remotes are probably returns from Best Buy.

None of the links I found said anything about a remote.  And, none of
the three radios I've bought new came with a remote.  I don't care
about the remote and I never use the ones that came with my Booms.  I
prefer SqueezeCommand on my phone or iPeng on my iPad.  However, if
they are included it would just be a bonus. They were shipped today,
I'll post back when they arrive.

--
realcodeguy