loonlistener;623165 Wrote:
> Well, I give up. I have tried all sorts of suggestions in my quest to
> re-enable artwork on my SBR. Nothing has worked. Ah well.

I just tried something last night and it brought back the station
graphics.  All I did was hit the back button until the radio was 'home'
and then did favorites, etc. until I got my station back on and the
graphics were there.

I'm new to this radio but I would think that the artwork 'rides' on the
same signal as the audio so it's got to be there somewhere.

isr's method is faster than what I did and you've probably tried both.
isr's method works for me really well though.  Personally I could care
less about the graphics anyway as long as the radio works.

--
azphil