Martyn;646970 Wrote:
> Thanks for your thoughts. I've tried the factory reset several times,
> waiting it out in case something was going on in the background, and
> leaving it off for days (weeks, even) before trying again.

Do you have the battery in the Radio? Try removing it.

If it's really cold, I usually don't get the WSOD. So I was going to
suggest putting your Radio in the fridge for an hour or two before
trying to power it on, but since you're in Canada it's probably not
going to make any difference. :)

--
pallfreeman

Let's not forget that the Catholic Church's most fundamental objection
was not to the heliocentric theory but to the challenge to its
God-given authority...