I still use mine... now and then... when I'm in a good enough mood for
it not to winde the sh*t up out of me... I would probably go as far to
say its a HUGE turd.. the bugiest software that does 100's of differnt
things that dont seem to work, from every location, that gets brain
numbingly confusing WHEN ALL I WANT TO DO IS LISTERN TO THE RADIO! and
if someone from logitech came to my house I would probably batter them
to death with the radio and the extreemly naff Harmony remote I also
had the misfortune of purchasing... well I'm off again.. time to turn
the SBR OFF! but hey ho! It did manage about 2hrs today without cutting
out! BEAUTY :D

--
Geeba