Thanks. I tried this and yes, then there is Spain available.
But... whenever "Tunein" stopps its service or starts to charge a fee,
Spain would be gone again.

However, there is still the question why Spain (not really a small
country) is missing there. When I select list European radios stations
as shown above, Spain HAS to be included. It is one of the largest
European countries. There are so many small countries listed but not
Spain, probably somebody forgot to add Spain in the list.
Does somebody have any idea who shall I mail to, to get this mistake
repaired?
Or is this list of radiostations user editable?
Thanks!

--
peterlion