peterlion;672444 Wrote:
> Thanks. I tried this and yes, then there is Spain available.
> But... whenever "Tunein" stopps its service or starts to charge a fee,
> Spain would be gone again.....

I wouldn't worry about that scenario for a number of reasons.  ;)

First, TuneIn provides *all* of the streams and menu's within the
Internet Radio menu item on the SqueezeBox platform, and has done so
since SqueezeBox was first able to stream from the internet (probably
close to a decade).  So if TuneIn were to stop or become a paid service
then nothing within Internet Radio would be usable anyway.

Also, TuneIn (use to bRadioTimeme) has been a close partner of
SqueezeBox for many years and SqueezeBox could always go to another
stream aggregator service should TuneIn just go away.

--
toby10