I've recently run into a very odd and irritating problem.  I have three
Squeezebox radios, and somehow my kitchen and bedroom squeezeboxes
somehow became "confused" and the names appeared to switch.

Not just that, but when I press play on the kitchen radio, the bedroom
one begins to play, but not the kitchen radio.  The volume on the
kitchen radio controls the one in the bedroom.  It's almost as if I
were running VNC or remote desktop to remote control the bedroom
squeezebox from the kitchen.  Either that or they developed an identity
crisis.

I had recently discovered and tried the synchronize feature, so I'm not
sure if it's related to that.  I did verify that the sync feature is
turned off on each of the radios.  I've also updated all three to the
latest firmware, rebooted them repeatedly, and the problem persists.

Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix this problem?  My
squeezebox is essentially useless until it's fixed.

--
jaxelrod