jaxelrod;674605 Wrote:
> I've recently run into a very odd and irritating problem.  I have three
> Squeezebox radios, and somehow my kitchen and bedroom squeezeboxes
> somehow became "confused" and the names appeared to switch.
>
> Not just that, but when I press play on the kitchen radio, the bedroom
> one begins to play, but not the kitchen radio.  The volume on the
> kitchen radio controls the one in the bedroom.  It's almost as if I
> were running VNC or remote desktop to remote control the bedroom
> squeezebox from the kitchen.  Either that or they developed an identity
> crisis.
>
> I had recently discovered and tried the synchronize feature, so I'm not
> sure if it's related to that.  I did verify that the sync feature is
> turned off on each of the radios.  I've also updated all three to the
> latest firmware, rebooted them repeatedly, and the problem persists.
>
> Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix this problem?  My
> squeezebox is essentially useless until it's fixed.

It sure sounds like the sync somehow got messed up. Did you try to do
a reset ( hold the more button and then plug in the radio, let go of
the more button once you see the Logi logo)on one radio at a time till
the problem goes away ( HOPEFULLY). That is what I would do if it was
happening to me. I was JUST tempted to play with sync myself, now??? Uh
maybe not :)

--
bitstopjoe

Joe Sica