I agree with all you're saying (that sounds good ... I'm not 100% I
understand it all but it sounds like it makes sense).  Anyway, I
emailed the station's webmaster about a month ago and got no response.
I think they're mostly interested in serving people in their listening
area since these are the people that might do business with their
sponsors.  I've tried dealing with several stations over the years and
most aren't that excited about spending time on people not in their
listening area.

Meanwhile, it would be nice to be able to program a preset.  It would
also be nice(r) to have a stream URL from that station that was more
straightforward.

This station is found if I do a Squeezebox search on KNWZ, but when I
select the result to listen, it returns an HTTP 404 error.

bob

--
bobandelaine