jakeblade;684504 Wrote:
> Ok, I  returned my Radio back in November and, after going missing in
> the post for 2 months (thank you Parcel Farce!), I have a replacement.
> And it works perfectly.  No dropouts at all, even though my wifi router
> is even further away now than before.  Logitech turned it round within
> 2 days once they after receiving the faulty one - although they did
> then send the replacement to the wrong address!

Very interesting this Jake, mine has been fine since setting up a wap
for sole use by the radio, but then again it worked fine connected to
my main system for 12 months or so before I experienced problems.

Warranty is 2 years so will keep an eye on it, I still think it's a
software issue as you say it's not just HH3 it fails with.

--
wonder boy

2 Booms, 1 radio, a touch and an SB3...think that's enough?