Hi Toby - Yes, I double checked to ensure it wasn't a duplicate IP
problem. In fact, I even hardcoded a known unique IP on the radio and
ran into the same problem. There's no security on the network aside
from the encryption on the wireless. Everything else on the network
connects just fine. The SSID is unique - in fact I temporarily created
a new SSID with no encryption and had the same result. I am wondering
if it's a firmware issue. What version of LMS and radio firmware are
you running successfully with WPA2? Is there a way to force a
particular version on to my radio? Also, is there a way to view some
useful debugging information on the radio's screen aside from the
diagnostic page? I would ssh into the radio, but once I lose network
connectivity, that's not going to work.

--
squeezemonkey