TopGeek;689902 Wrote:
> Although I downloaded the server during setup, I never use it and always
> turn the computer off at night for energy saving reasons.
> Your Chinese radio experience rather emphasises the point of this
> thread.

I can only speak for Reciva radios - you are stuffed if Reciva pull the
plug.  You could continue with any presets you've set - but if the
stream changes on these then you are stuck ... unless you install the
Sharpfin extensions on the radio (which allows you to edit the
presets).  It's all an utter pain - been there, done it.  Finally gave
up on my Recivas!

LMS is a much easier option.

--
castalla

1 Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers - 2
duff ears - purfek!
1 Logitech Radio + remote - purfek!