I made the mistake of upgrading to 1.1.10 yesterday.

Now I find BBC Radio disappears from my Home menu after I aswitch
between my media server and mysqueezebox.com. Sometimes rebooting the
radio restores it. Trying to re-add it to the home menu is often
impossible, pressing + sinmply doing nothing at all rather than putting
up the usual menu,

I'm really getting sick of this. Again and again something on my radio
is upgraded, often without my asking, and I have to spend half a day
fiddling around before everything is back working near enough how I
want it working, rebooting both the radio and the server has become a
routine activity necessary every couple of days. Logitech really need
to employ some people who know what they are doing.

--
BrianG61UK