BrianG61UK;691437 Wrote:

> Now "Switch to Mysqueezebox.com" - that's an example of something that
> wouldn't stay where I put it, just moving around seemingly at random.
>
> .

Really it would of course disappear when you already are at
mysqueezebox.com and reappear again when switching back to your local
server the fastest way to get to the local server from mysqueezebox.com
is to chose " my music "

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )