Hi folks,
I have a Squeezebox Radio, and the WiFi keeps dropping (icon turns
red).
I have a couple of Booms connected, all sync'd, no problems with them:
they keep playing music. The Radio, however, stops playing and the WiFi
icon turns red. When it does, the menus/scrolling are REALLY slow.
Forgive the long post, but I want to make sure I get all info across.

WHEN THE WIFI ICON IS RED:
Going to Advanced/Networking/Switch to mysqueezebox.com results on
"Connecting to..." and then "Problem connecting"/can't connect to
mysqueezebox.com.

Going to Advanced/Remote Libraries shows nothing.

Going to Advanced/Connect to wireless network/Finding networks finds my
network/SSID, says "Connecting to..." results in "Can't Connect."

Going to Advanced/Switch Library/Retry current library results in
"Problem connecting."

Going to Advanced/Diagnostics/Network Health/Check Network or Repair
Network results in "Wireless - no link."

Going to Advanced/Diagnostics/Wireless Info says "Not connected."

Looking at my router, the Radio is no longer an attached device-- it's
not showing up.

A full power off (long press power button) or unplug/replug of device
results in restoration of connection, and everything works fine for a
random period of time before things drop.

Things I've done: reserved static IP for the Radio (as I've done with
all my Squeezeboxes), forwarded ports as previously suggested in
another thread (3483, I think, and 9000). Moved the Radio right next to
the router. Firmware updated, LMS up-to-date, reset Radio to factory
settings, and even exchanged the Radio for another one.

I've called Logitech tech support already, and ran through all of this.
Their suggestion was that the WiFi card must be the issue, and to
exchange the Radio, which I've done. Still having dropout problems.

Again, none of my other Squeezeboxes are affected: the Booms, SB3 all
work fine, keep on playing, and never drop out. I've tried it with all
of them running/sync'd at the same time, and just with one other Boom
running. Heck, I've tried it with just the Radio running. Same
problem.

Any magic suggestions?

--
squeezeb