buffettck;699073 Wrote:
> Oh, now I see how to install it.  Thanks!  I was more wondering if it
> would remember which actual podcast you were on instead of always
> having to start back at the top.  Or, does the app provide a list of
> podcast titles on the radio itself so you can select them individually?

once installed, on the radio you would go to myapps, go to podcasts,
then you can scroll the various podcasts (e.g., in my case I have
Science Friday, this american life, sound ideas ....).  Once I select
one of these, I then see a list of the individual podcasts and can
scroll and select. Sometimes it is a pain to find the rss feed for the
podcast, but usually can after searching a bit.  To see how it works,
paste this URL as a podcast in the app and you'll see what the outcome
looks like:

http://www.sciencefriday.com/audio/scifriaudio.xml

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag