garym;699075 Wrote:
> once installed, on the radio you would go to myapps, go to podcasts,
> then you can scroll the various podcasts

Okay, I did this and it appears to work after Googling and finding the
podcast link.  I'm trying to get the podcasts for Car Talk on NPR.
But, using this app, I only see a list of two.  If I search on the
radio itself via "Internet Radio" using "Car Talk", I get a list of
podcasts that has many, many old shows, but these don't show up in the
podcast app.

Also, being new to podcasts, are they all only one hour long?  From
some other radio shows I looked at, this seems to be the case.

Thanks again...

--
buffettck