pawal wrote:
> I have been using the Radio for well over a year now, being quite
> stable. But during the last couple of weeks my wifi connection on it has
> been acting up really weird, as most in this thread has seen. No changes
> in the network setup at all caused these problems. I changed it to a
> stable channel (11, instead of "audo") but no change in behavior. Where
> do I even start to look? Yes, I also reinstalled the firmware.

Recent smart meter install?  Mine was running fine and then I had
immediate trouble when the electric company installed those BS "smart
meters" that wirelessly transmit data on everyone's power usage.
Thankfully, it somehow "fixed" itself after a couple of weeks and the
interference went away.  Despite the electric company claiming they
didn't cause interference, I KNOW that's what it was because everything
was fine right up until the day they installed it.  My radio would drop
for about 15-20 min every morning right at 6am, when I get up and want
to listen to it.  Must have been some sort of "burst communication" back
to the mothership or something...  I even had a remote controlled
ceiling fan that became possessed.  It would change speeds, go to full
bright, etc all by itself.  LOL