Well, I'm a little relieved to find this thread as it confirms that I'm
not going crazy. My Radio was working perfectly for over a year
connected to my 802.11n WPA2 network, and for some reason about two
weeks ago it stopped being able to connect. Nothing changed on my
network, the signal is strong, and the Radio can see the network, but it
keeps returning an error when I try to connect.

I've tried:

- resetting the radio to factory defaults
- turning WPA2 off on my router and running it with no password
- changing the SSID and channel of the router
- moving the radio to different locations
- using a different router

but nothing has worked. The only way I can connect now is if I force my
network to broadcast as 802.11b only, and even then the Radio keeps
buffering even locally streamed content. Bah.

I guess this will require a support email.