I've just taken delivery of a brand new SB Radio. Owning a Duet already,
set up should (I thought) be no problem. However....

After powering up opening screen to choose language appears, then the
network detection screen. Mine is detected straight away. This is where
the problems start. Despite several attempts,using the scroll wheel has
no affect on the menu and I simply can't select my network and progress
through set up. The scroll wheel has no effect. Am I (I hope) missing
something incredibly basic here? If so, all help gratefully received. If
not, it looks as though I might have a dud straight out of the box!

JKH