JKH wrote:
> Many thanks Toby. I tried the above - no joy. It looks like a dud, so
> will be returned.

I ordered another SB Radio from a completely different supplier which
arrived today.

Unbelievably, I am having EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!!

The scrollwheel has absolutely no effect on the menu and I can't scroll
down to choose my newtwork. This is incredibly frustrating and the
likelihood of getting two duds exhibiting exactly the same fault from
two different suppliers must be so incredbly remote that this must be
something I'm doing wrong.

Can anyone help? Is there a knack, or special technique involved in
using the scroll wheel? Am I missing something incredibly obvious? This
is, I can assure you, a serious question - in my innocence I've simply
assumed that the scroll wheel is simply turned to go through the
appropriate onscreen menus.

HELP!