results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85079
Question: DO YOU HAVE THE FUNKY BASS ALARM PROBLEM ??

- YES, I DO HAVE THE FUNKY BASS BUG, TOO
- NO, THANK GOD!! NO FUNKY BASS HERE!!!
- SOMETIMES I GET IT ...
- NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Yes, I too have that funky/disco music annoying alarm problem. What I've
been doing is turning the SB radio off, then turning it back on. But
lately the radio is not turning back on. I'm really disappointed in this
radio and use my old C.Crane WiFi radios most of the time during the day
and to fall asleep to.

I haven't been able how to figure out how to group similar stations
together on the SB. For example, all sports stations in one folder; all
old-time-radio stations in another, etc. 99% of the posts I see are not
helpful because I have no clue what they're talking about. I'm
computer-literate and I have been able to program several C.Crane WiFi
radios, but I just delete any posts that tell me to use my "xyz"
something and then go into my "%#+*&" program. Not blaming any of the
other forum users. I just am disappointed that using the SB radio is so
complicated.

Thanks for listening.