results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85079
Question: DO YOU HAVE THE FUNKY BASS ALARM PROBLEM ??

- YES, I DO HAVE THE FUNKY BASS BUG, TOO
- NO, THANK GOD!! NO FUNKY BASS HERE!!!
- SOMETIMES I GET IT ...
- NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

aubuti wrote:
> Was the alarm set to the current playlist (perhaps by default)?
Yes the alarm is set to "current playlist", since the SB gives me no
other choice in the menue for web radio stations?!
But my favourite stations are all stored on the memory buttons.

A played around some more. It depends on the station I choose for
alarm.
If I select "südtirol1" (a north italian web radio station) which is
sometimes a litte slow in starting with sound, I get the bass bug
guaranteed.
If I choose a station closer around with a better www-speed connection
(faster start up) the bass bug occours much lesser.

In case of "südtirol1" a funny effect takes place. If the Funky bass bug
starts and I am really quick in hitting the On/Off button,
the SB switches all sound off imediately and some seconds later the real
web radio alarm starts correctly with the slow tuning up ?!
Can you explain that ?