I have the Squeezebox Radio now for a few days.
Everything has worked perfectly until today: a 'system failure' stopped
the operation of the radio (I was just browsing for some new stations),
and the radio re-booted.
>From that moment I am also missing almost all of the Artwork (station
logo or artist information). The earlier mentioned radio tower is now
the new logo for all stations.
However, some stations show a faulty logo instead which was the last one
that was on the screen prior to the re-boot (in this case the TROS logo
from a Dutch station).
I have tried to download and re-install the fiormware without any
result.
So I am very interested how this can be fixed! I assume that it is not a
failure of the radio itself, maybe a problem on the 'my squeezebox'
server.....