tomsat50 wrote:
> I have the Squeezebox Radio now for a few days.
> Everything has worked perfectly until today: a 'system failure' stopped
> the operation of the radio (I was just browsing for some new stations),
> and the radio re-booted.
> From that moment I am also missing almost all of the Artwork (station
> logo or artist information). The earlier mentioned radio tower is now
> the new logo for all stations.
> However, some stations show a faulty logo instead which was the last one
> that was on the screen prior to the re-boot (in this case the TROS logo
> from a Dutch station).
> I have tried to download and re-install the fiormware without any
> result.
> So I am very interested how this can be fixed! I assume that it is not a
> failure of the radio itself, maybe a problem on the 'my squeezebox'
> server.....

are you connecting to LMS running on your local computer or directly to
mysqueezebox.com?  You might try turning off your router, unplug your
radio, turn off PC running LMS (if using). Then restart (plugin) router,
let fully start, then turn on PC running LMS (if using) and let LMS
fully start, then plug in radio and let connect.  If not running local
LMS, just ignore the PC steps.