bobm wrote:
> But nothing here concerning the status of Squeezebox and support for
> their current customers.  Just new products which seem to cater to music
> on the go.  Nothing for the person who enjoys quality sound from a
> traditional audio setup.  -Bob

You are absolutely correct. The press release says:

“Today’s fans have their music with them wherever they go – they carry
it with them on their tablet or smartphone,” said Rory Dooley, Logitech
senior vice president of music. “But no matter how or where you choose
to store or access your favorite music, this lineup is the best way for
you to experience it. Whether you want to be completely immersed in your
favorite song, to share music with friends, or to discover new
favorites, Logitech UE is the clear choice.”

This is complete nonsense, they don't offer a device in this UE range
that works in the way I want to listen to music via my HiFi, for
example. And they seem to have sold out to the Apple vision of low
quality music reproduction.

Robert