Erland, thanks for the reply.

I am a QNAP user and after reading that UE will run on Linux I hope that
QNAP will produce a QPKG for the new UE server environment. For me the
combination of QNAP and SB is my best gadget. However, even if they do
this I am not sure whether the music stream will remain 'gapless'
between tracks. I'm an ageing prog rocker and tend to listen to complete
albums and just wonder how Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon will play
under UE, if play control is handled by a remote Logitec server.

Anyway, I have 2 duets and now 2 SB radios and so will continue to use
as long as possible. Christ, even my wife can use it and she is totally
non teccy.

I am also an XBMC fan and I will get one of the new ANDRIOD boxes and
install XBMC on it and use this as a fallback for the duets if and when
the hardware dies.