garym wrote:
> I was just trying to test and confirm. Oddly enough, I can only get LMA
> to work if I'm controlling my Transporter or Boom from squeezeplay on my
> laptop. With ipeng, squeezepad, or using the controls on the transporter
> or boom, I get empty when selecting artists. But with squeezeplay, I see
> all the APPs and I can choose LMA and I can select artists and play
> through either player. Odd. But right now other things are odd (no apps
> except bandcamp show up on the actual players myapps menu (I think
> because mysb.com is down right now).  I'll test some more tomorrow.

This as the same result as I get ,works in web or SqueezePlay (Touch or
radio in my case ) probably only in the web-UI of a one browser version
>7.5

The reason is likely that redirecting our LMA plugin to an ompl file at
uesr.com takes away the functionality of old players .
Uesr.com has probably no,code for any old players .