hstevenson wrote:
> My understanding is that UE Radio requires an Internet connection to
> play local files, and it sounds like this also applies to the patch
> you're discussing.  I was led to believe that the local music server
> itself would need the web connection; is that also true with this patch?
> My music server is only connected to my local network, but the
> Squeezebox Radio is on the web.
>
> As much as I like LMA, it's not worth giving up my entire music library
> for, and I have no desire to put my music server on the web.

That is not the case the local LMA plugin used mysqueezebox.com before
now we patched it to use UESR thats all .

But yoyes it requires the local server to also be on the web ,but this
was also the case before ?
I listen to LMA on all my players and use all other aps on all my
players ,including the one in my hifi.