onlyconnect wrote:
> I agree about reboots but that was tried. IME time passing rarely fixes
> anything other than overheating, not the culprit in this case. But I am
> sure there is a simple explanation.
>
> Tim

I tend to agree on time passing rarely helping. But one anecdote. A
couple of years ago, out of the blue one of my BOOMs lost connection to
everything, and when reconnected to network (via ethernet) it simply
couldn't talk to my local LMS server or mysb.com. I tried factory
resets, xlinx resets, etc. For about a day I tried everything.  In the
end, I left it plugged in, went away for the weekend, and on my return
it worked perfectly. That was about 2 years ago, and it's been in daily
use since that time with no issues. Odd I agree.