carp wrote:
> Does anyone know how many users are using the Squeezebox system (maybe
> by analyzing statistics of mysqueezebox.com)? If this number is only a
> small multiple of the number of users of this forum, then it might have
> been too little users at all to keep the Squeezebox system - as we know
> it - alive.

I'm fairly sure that the number of users regularly reading this forum is
minimal compared to all Squeezebox users, I don't have any exact numbers
but my guess would be that probably less than 1% of the Squeezebox users
visit this forum regularly, so forum members posting their thoughts here
are not necessarily representative for the typical Squeezebox user.