My Radio came in today and I’m listening to Amos Lee right now.  Setup
was easy (about 5 minutes).

First impressions:
It’s small, and that’s a good thing!  I didn’t realize just how small
this thing was going to be (this is the first one I’ve ever seen).

It way better sounding than the size would suggest.  Won’t replace my
stereo, but better than I was expecting.

It’s a controller!  Somehow it got by me I would be able to control my
other squeezeboxes with this Radio.  I just synced it up with one of my
Touches and it works perfectly.

So I've tested and it plays my local music, it plays internet radio (I
don’t listen to internet radio, I get on to test it out whenever I get a
new squeezebox.  This little devise may encourage me to explore that
option, we’ll see), it syncs, and it controls.

Now comes the hardest part.  I have to box it back up, put it under the
tree, and let my wife give it to me for Christmas :-)