superstar19 wrote:
> I've started noticing that I my Radio loses wifi connection and won't
> reconnect, and it seems to be when the computer is left on
> overnight/extended periods.  LMS on my WinXP does not show any issues,
> but if I go to advanced settings or web control, it cannont find my
> Radio.  I am able to get Radio re-connected to the network only if I
> unplug and plug it back in to power.  My wireless network runs through a
> Cisco/Linksys WRT110 router with the XP desktop hard wired to the
> router.  I've had the Radio for several months now and I don't recall
> any problems like this, but I have also been leaving the desktop on for
> much longer durations of time.  Any thoughts?

I never turn of any of my computers.  Everything is connected either
through WiFi or through D-Link Powerline adapters.  Everything had been
working well for months if not years.  My first problem was the
Squeezebox dropping it's connection.  Yesterday, I lost everything!!!  I
called my ISP to see what the problem was and it was me.  A little
diagnostics on their side and they suggested it was the router.  A
router reboot and router reset (the little button in the back of the
router) and and I was up and running.  Was that the source of my
problem?  Who knows?  I do know that the router is 5 or more years old
and stuff breaks.  Will I buy a new router? Probably if I have any
connection issue again.  Do I regret sending my Squeezebox back for
replacement?  That is a story for after I get the Smart Radio it back.