superstar19 wrote:
> I've started noticing that I my Radio loses wifi connection and won't
> reconnect, and it seems to be when the computer is left on
> overnight/extended periods.  LMS on my WinXP does not show any issues,
> but if I go to advanced settings or web control, it cannont find my
> Radio.  I am able to get Radio re-connected to the network only if I
> unplug and plug it back in to power.  My wireless network runs through a
> Cisco/Linksys WRT110 router with the XP desktop hard wired to the
> router.  I've had the Radio for several months now and I don't recall
> any problems like this, but I have also been leaving the desktop on for
> much longer durations of time.  Any thoughts?

There are so many problems that seem to cause the Radio to go offline.
The ambiguous white/red WiFi symbol doesn't help, either (it can mean
bad wireless, missing server, etc.). There used to be an intermediate
color, but they reduced it to white/red. Amazon reviews of this thing
are full of wireless complaints.

The only problem I can think of that may be related to your issue is
that the Server service in Windows is crashing and knocking your
computer off the network frequently. I had an issue with that a few
months ago and SB Radio seemed to take a long time to recover.

You can check the Event Viewer in Windows to look for any critical
errors related to that.