Hoping someone can help me think through a problem I'm having.  I am
posting in the radio forum but this problem also occurs on my touch.  A
couple weeks ago one of my favorite radio stations (WTMD.org) stopped
working.  I get the message "Problem: can't open file"

Since all other stations I listen to are working fine I assumed there
was a problem with the station itself.  But today I discovered the
station streams fine from my PC.  I have written the station describing
my problem asking if they've changed anything.  While I wait for an
answer I am wondering if someone could help me trouble shoot this from
my end.

I am running LMS 7.7.2 and am using the Inguz plugin (but only apply it
to the touch).

thoughts?

thanks

Kerkula